NyanCatSuper 2.0*fixed NyanCatSuper 2.0*fixed

MUCH better :D

Well done fixing the speed of the toasters! lol I see at 3000 pts it becomes impossible.. i got wiped out by a light speed toaster...

My Highscore: 3014 :D

But on a side note, I think the poptarts should at least add to the overall score or not be reset to 0 when you get hit by a toaster... one or the other... It would be funny if you could build up a lot of lives and watch yourself get WRECKED by the post 3000pt Ninja time...

But overall the game is MUCH better, good job :D

Troncat responds:

Well you see 50 poptarts = 1 life so when you get hit with a toaster you lose a life and your poptarts but thanks

Nyan Cat Super Adventure Nyan Cat Super Adventure

Reaction Time?

Well... I don't have the reaction time of a ninja... so this game is hard... oh yeah and 50 poptarts!!! should be like 5 for a life

Troncat responds:

This is my first flash game lol but im no artiest but i made this for a class assignment and im also still making this game i just wanted to see what people said about it. i know i was beaten by most people who came out with this game just before me. Also i hate nyan cat fly its the most retarded game ever! i am making the rainbow follow him(working on that) and thank you guys for saying its too fast! i will make everything slower and gradually get faster! and do you think that i should add more toasters the further you get into it?

Ghouly-Go-Round Ghouly-Go-Round

Respectable

Yeah the fire thing is a little weird... but i got addicted for a bit.... btw whats with the bee buzzing???

pschinis responds:

The "bee" sound was supposed to be flies buzzing, indicating rot and carnage... guess that didn't work lol